|Small Biz Management Application|
|description:||1. Description of the project required|
I run a business that offers agency banking services for various banks (KCB, Equity, Cooperative, Mpesa, Airtel, etc). The main activities are
- Agency banking activities (Balance enqury, Deposits and withdrawals)
- Money Transfer services & sell of airtime - (MPESA, AITELmoney & Equitel),
- Retail shop for stockable items and services.
All cash transactions is handled by one cashier in a cash box (money in & money out) including sales from the shop and deposits and withdrawals from
the agency banking. So I have the following "accounts" -
KCB BANK account
COOPERATIVE Bank account
EQUITY BANK account
etc (can add more in future)
I need a system that will record all transactions (shop stock sales, Deposits, Withdrawals & Airtime sales) and then at the end of the day produce
a reconcilliation report to see if the cash in hand and the closing balances are correct - to detect any fraud/losses/etc
The data to be recorded in the database includes the following
Transaction ID |
Transaction Date |
Transaction Type |
Transaction RefCode |
Customer ID No |
Transaction Value |
Service Provider Name (Bank)|
Customer Names |
Customer Id No. |
Customer Phone Number |
Customer Account No. |
Actual Opening Balance |
Actual Closing Balance |
2. The Report at day end should look something like this.
TENDO STAR LIMITED
CASH POSITION ANALYSIS REPORT FOR DATE: __________________
ACCOUNT OPENING BALANCE: stock sales: TOTAL DEPOSITS: TOTAL WITHDRAWALS: CLOSING BALANCE: ACTUAL CLOSING BALANCE: DISCRIPERNCY
CASH ACCOUNT 50000 1000 20000 10000 60000 55000 -5000
etc (can add more)
I hope you get the idea.
Other reports could be Monthly analysis, Yearly analysis , etc
3. If possible, I would also appreciate a module to track the commissions that my service providers should pay me. I have agreement that shows how
much commission i get paid for each transanction based on its monetary value or just per transaction.
4. The application should be simple to use and should include user rights (Administrator, cashier, manager) restricting what each user is able to
access.- for obvious reasons.
5. It can be any database application that can run on windows as a stand alone application or as a web bases application running on lacalhost. eg.
WAMP server based. Actually a web-based application is prefered over an Access database.
6. The POS module should be standard with ability to do sales, check stock availability, Reorder point, stock taking, Purchase orders, invoicing,
Supplier/ventor tracking, Quotation & Receipting capabilities.
|budget:||$20 - $100|