|description:||The Idea of Photos Tags|
There may be thousands of photos on my Smart phone and could become difficult to look for one or a few specific photos. For example, how could I quickly find the photos with my friend Jassim in my own Smart phone?
1. The App will give me an option to input a Name tag while I first-time shoot a photo of my friend(or I receive the 1st photo from my friend), this photo should have a clear facial part;
2. Once I give a tag on my friend’s facial identification, this info should be recorded in my local phone or an online database of ‘facial identification’;
3. The App will automatically assign the Name Tag to the same friend’s photo, while I shoot or receive the 2nd (and afterwards) photo of that friend, by comparing the facial part against the existed ‘facial identification’;
4. While I want to find one specific friend’s photos from thousands of photos in my Smart Phone, I would just need to input the Name Tag in photo Gallery, and the App will only list the photos which contain this specific friend;
5. This App could apply for other characters like house pets etc.
1. Considering if there could develop its online function, to share photos among friends by the link of ‘facial recognization’. For example, one of my friend post a photo (including his facial part) onto social media or this oncoming app; then this app could compare this friend’s facial part against the records in my Smart phone. Once matched, the app will give me alert so that I could see my friend’s new photo and possibly know where he is (if his Smart Phone turn GPS location on)
|budget:||$100 - $4000|